¡TWO FRIENDS BLOG!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Don’t like Google Buzz? Remove it

| |

 

Google Buzz is out and many if not all have already got it with their Gmail account. I have come across some dissapointment but not too much. I guess there are mixed feelings about Google Buzz but not yet too much negatives about it. I don’t think it is going the Google Wave way.

One thing that is scary with Google Buzz is that if you are using Gmail for work and personal then you might end up having 100s of contacts who might make their way as your followers on Buzz. I have a couple of Gmail accounts and both have Google Buzz enabled. One of them I would like to use for sharing things on Google Buzz but the other I would not want spamming my Inbox. This by the way happens when once you comment on something and someone else adds to the comment.

  • Simplest way of Google Buzz being removed from your Gmail account is log into your Gmail account. Then go right down to the end of the page. Here you will see the link “Turn Off Buzz”. Clicking on it removes Buzz from Gmail. Don’t worry that does not mean you cannot share stuff on Buzz.
  • Just send a mail with your contents to buzz@gmail.com and the contents are shared on Google Buzz.
  • If you want Buzz on Gmail, go to the same link at the bottom of the page. The link will be “Turn on Buzz”; click on it and you are set.
  • I think this is a boon and I will probably switch off Buzz on my personal email while keep it for the Gmail account I use for sharing, storing and reading stuff.


0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL THE CONTENT IN THIS BLOG IS TAKEN FROM THE INTERNET WHILE SURFING.
FROM THIS BLOG I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY VIEWS WITH THE INTERNET USERS WORLDWIDE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN CONTACT ME
@ DJ_ME_VS_MUSIC@YAHOO.COM

Archives